Flexible, remote, Pinterest.
If those three words make you excited, then we have the job for you! We are a woman-owned and run Pinterest Agency looking to hire a Marketing Assistant to help us serve our amazing clients across the globe.
We will be training you in Pinterest marketing, so you don’t need Pinterest marketing experience (although it’s a big bonus!) but experience in office administration is preferred. A basic understanding of the Pinterest platform (even just as a user) is required. The most important things to us us finding someone who is a self-starter who is eager to learn new skills, work hard and grow with our team!
This is a great position for anyone who is looking to gain marketing experience!
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for helping our Account Specialists manage the various aspects of client accounts. Your primary responsibilities will include community management on accounts, pulling client reports, client communication, scheduling content and managing administrative tasks for the team. This is a flexible and remote position starting at 10 hours per week, with potential to grow up to 25 hours per week.
- Assist our Pinterest Specialists with administrative tasks
- Schedule and post content on accounts
- Post and engage on social media platforms
- Create client reports monthly
- Client communication
- Project Management
- Administrative experience
- Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Remote but preference will be given to applicants in the Northwest USA.
Pay: $16-$18 an hour DOE
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com