A step-by-step Pinterest Marketing Strategy that will help you increase traffic & sales this holiday season!
The holidays will be here before you know it, and this year more than any other year, Pinners are READY to start the holiday spirit. In 2020, searches for Christmas and the holidays are up 77% from last year on Pinterest. 😱 Usually people start searching in September for the holidays, but not this year!
For E-commerce and product-based businesses, this will be one of the busiest times of the year. You may be overwhelmed with all the many places you could spend your time and money marketing your business, but in all my years of marketing, I maintain that Pinterest is one of the very best places. If not THE best!
These numbers blew my mind:
- 87% of Pinners say the platform helps them find the right products for the holidays
- 66% of Pinners say Pinterest provides last-minute holiday ideas.
- 62 million people come to Pinterest to get ideas for the holidays
- 87% of people on Pinterest say brands help them find the right products when planning for the holidays
- 84% use Pinterest when they’re trying to decide what to buy
So you might be thinking, this all sounds great, but where do I start? Or maybe you think you don’t have the time to invest in all this. I know it’s hard, especially in your busy season. But what if 2019 could be your best year yet? What if you could get 200% more traffic? Or what if your sales doubled? These are the kind of results Pinterest can offer, and I can give you the road map to getting there! I have created a simple 5 step Pinterest strategy to help you sell more this holiday season, geared especially for e-commerce and Etsy businesses. This guide will teach you how to create content that both serves your audience and promotes your brand. It will show you the strategies that professional marketers use to get more traffic from Pinterest.
What will you learn?
- How to get started on Pinterest (even if you haven’t posted in months!)
- Strategies for getting more traffic from Pinterest
- How to get people to funnel through to your Product Pages
- How to create Pinterest graphics that convert
- How many pins a day you should be scheduling
- How to create holiday-themed pins that are relevant and “click-worthy”
Are you ready to make 2020 your best season yet? Sign up for your free guide below!