Thanks for booking a call!
I can’t wait to meet you and learn more about your business!
My name is Rachel Sandall and I’m the owner and Lead Strategist at PinHouss Pinterest Marketing.
Here’s 5 things to know about me (I like bullet points, don’t you?):
- I am a former wedding blogger who used Pinterest (back in the early days!) to transform my own business.
- I went to the University of Idaho for my undergrad (go Vandals!) where I majored in Public Relations.
- I did my MA in Journalism at Dublin City University in Ireland, where I met my husband. We have two boys, aged 8 and 10, and now live in Washington State.
- PinHouss started as a passion project while I was doing Instagram marketing. Pinterest was by far my favorite marketing platform, but I didn’t know if I would be able to build a whole business around it. The Pinterest side of our business grew more than I could imagine and after three years, we were able to drop all other marketing services and just focus on the platform I think works the best, PINTEREST!
- I still have a baby tooth. My dentist says it’s nothing to worry about. 😉
Before Our Call
Some Helpful Resources
The Latest from Our Blog
How to Write Names for Boards on Pinterest
How to write names for boards on Pinterest that will attract your audience! Pinterest is not just about pinning—it's about creating a visual...
10 Proven Pinterest Marketing Strategies for Your Interior Design Blog
The best Pinterest marketing strategies for home decor and design bloggers! If you're an interior design blogger or content creator, then Pinterest...
5 Ways a Pinterest Marketing Agency can Increase your ROI
Pinterest marketing has a higher ROI when you hire a Pinterest marketing agency, here's why. Here at PinHouss, we've worked with businesses all over...
Sign Up for the Pinterest Tip of the Week!
One super actionable Pinterest marketing tip sent straight to your inbox once a week!