Thanks for booking a call!
I can’t wait to meet you and learn more about your business!
My name is Rachel Sandall and I’m the owner and Lead Strategist at PinHouss Pinterest Marketing.
Here’s 5 things to know about me (I like bullet points, don’t you?):
- I am a former wedding blogger who used Pinterest (back in the early days!) to transform my own business.
- I went to the University of Idaho for my undergrad (go Vandals!) where I majored in Public Relations.
- I did my MA in Journalism at Dublin City University in Ireland, where I met my husband. We have two boys, aged 8 and 10, and now live in Washington State.
- PinHouss started as a passion project while I was doing Instagram marketing. Pinterest was by far my favorite marketing platform, but I didn’t know if I would be able to build a whole business around it. The Pinterest side of our business grew more than I could imagine and after three years, we were able to drop all other marketing services and just focus on the platform I think works the best, PINTEREST!
- I still have a baby tooth. My dentist says it’s nothing to worry about. 😉
Before Our Call
Some Helpful Resources
The Latest from Our Blog
Pinterest Trends 2024: 5 Big Tips to Boost Your Pinterest Marketing This Year A new year, a new chance to grow your business. 2024 is shaping up to...
What brings you sales today, might not work tomorrow; it's the harsh reality of marketing. This is why it's crucial to constantly be innovating and...
What should you pin in the fall season for your business? Here are 15 Pinterest marketing ideas! Fall is one of the most beautiful times of year!...