Professional Pinterest Set-Up & Clean Up
The cure to “Pinterest overwhelm”
You know Pinterest could be major in bringing your business or blog traffic, but the thought of learning and configuring ANOTHER platform gives you a major case of overwhelm. We get it.
We live and breath Pinterest so you don’t have to!
We can help you set-up your Pinterest account, optimize it with the right keywords, and clean it up so it’s ready to start bringing you traffic and sales!
“I hired PinHouss to set-up and clean up our Pinterest account. Rachel completely TRANSFORMED our online reach.
Pioneer Rentals is a small business in the wedding + event space and the expertise of Rachel and her team blew us away. Our reach expanded by thousands & thousands almost overnight. Working with PinHouss is not just a wonderful experience… It’s measurable & we saw actual results almost instantly. Thank you PinHouss for helping us grow so quickly.”
How can we help?
Pinterest Account Set-Up & Clean-Up Package Includes:
- Pinterest Account Audit (if you have an account)
- Keyword Optimization of your profile, bio & name
- Keword optimization of all your boards including names and descriptions
- Up to 10 new created boards for your targeted keywords
- Profile optimization
- Pinterest website verification (helping you get it set up)
- A list of the top 10 keywords you should be targeting for your industry
- 5 Pinterest graphics created for your account to show you how to pin
- 30 minute consultation to go over on-going strategy
“I use PinHouss for my Pinterest posting strategy. Pinterest consistently ranks 1st or 2nd in referral sources and has the highest conversion rates for purchases among other social media referrals. I believe this is directly due to Rachel’s strategies to optimize the Roo’s rank and searchability on Pinterest.”
Let’s get started
Fill in the form below!
The Latest from Our Blog
One of the questions I get asked most when it comes to Pinterest marketing is, "do I need a blog to get results on Pinterest?" In short, the answer...
Pinterest is like any digital platform, it's always changing and adapting and in the last couple of days, they have released new guidelines that...
Let's get right to it. If you're marketing to women in 2020, Pinterest is a better use of your marketing budget than almost anywhere else. Ready for...